2 croissants (day old is fine)
1/2 cup milk or half’n’half
1 tsp vanilla
3 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
2 ripe peaches
2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Cut peaches in half and sprinkle with brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes at 350º (until peaches are soft and aromatic)
- In large glass baking dish, mix eggs, milk, vanilla, 2 tsp cinnamon, and salt until well incorporated
- Cut croissants in half and place in egg mixture, flipping over to fully soak both sides
- Warm medium frying pan over medium/low heat and transfer soaked croissants to pan in batches depending on pan size – don’t overcrowd. Place croissants cut side down and cook until puffy, then flip and brown the other side.
- Serve immediately – we recommend topping with maple syrup and a side of bacon!